Posting of an ad or announcement does not constitute endorsement by IPA of the product or service advertised, nor does it imply that it represents the policy or position of the organization.
National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs
June 21 & 22, 2018
The Grove Hotel - Boise, ID
Includes CRM® Skills Trainings. The Community Resiliency Model® (CRM) Skills Trainings introduces participants to six wellness skills. CRM® Skills Trainings help create “trauma-informed” and “resiliency-informed” individuals and communities that share a common understanding of the impact of trauma and chronic stress on the nervous system and how resiliency can be restored or increased using this skills-based approach.
The two fundamental goals of CRM® are to help adults and children learn to track their own nervous systems in order to bring the body, mind and spirit back into greater balance, and to encourage people to pass the skills along to family, friends and their wider community. CRM® can be used as self-care for those community members who are the front-line workers, responding to crisis situations or who live in highly traumatized and/or marginalized communities.
CRM® Basic: 1-Day
The CRM® Basic course teaches community members the philosophy of CRM® and the basic skills in a one-day(condensed) course:
WELCOME TO THE FOREFRONT OF MEDICINE.
When you become a clinical psychologist and officer on the U.S. Army Reserve Health Care Team, you'll have the opportunity to conduct research and directly work with patients. Your knowledge of psychological theories and methods will make a difference in the lives of our Soldiers and their families. By practicing in your community and serving when needed, you'll develop new skills that will enhance the work you do every day.
- Health Professionals Special Pay provides up to $20,000 per year, participants must choose 2, 3 or 4 years of affiliation
- Health Professionals Loan Repayment of up to $250,000 over seven years (maximum of $40K per year); may be applied toward
qualified dental school loans
- Paid continuing education and training
- Non-contributory retirement benefits at age 60 with 20 years of qualifying service
- Low-cost life and dental insurance
- Travel opportunities, including humanitarian missions
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges
- Flexible, portable retirement savings and investment plan similar to a 401(k)
- Privileges that come with being an officer in the U.S. Army
- Training to become a leader in your field
- Doctorate in clinical psychology or counseling psychology from an accredited program acceptable to the Surgeon General
- Completion of a one-year, APA-approved clinical psychology internship
- Current license to practice psychology
- Permanent U.S. residency
Numerous positions are available worldwide. To find out more, call (509)484-6471 or visit
Spokane Medical Recruiting Center
111 W. North River Drive, Ste. 202
Spokane, WA 99202
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PSYCHOLOGIST OFFICE TO SUB-LET
Class A building, multi-use. Has North facing large windows with many indoor plants, comfortable furniture, and quiet neighbors.
Free parking, close to river and Green Belt, Southeast Boise.
If interested, please contact Robert Engle at 208.384.0884.