Posting of an ad or announcement does not constitute endorsement by IPA of the product or service advertised, nor does it imply that it represents the policy or position of the organization.
OFFICE FILE CABINETS - RETIREMENT SALE
Hon 5 Lateral locking File Cabinet, 36" (W) Sand $659 Very Good Condition
Hon 4 Drawer letter size locking file cabinet 27" (D) Sand $259 Excellent Condition
Steel Letter Size Mobile File Cart with Lock. Sand $ 75 Good Condition
Local sales only. Cash only. Pics by request through email.
Bill R. Arnold, PhD, ABPP, by text at 208.724.9001 or email at email@example.com
Key Responsibilities: Provide leadership and development of the RxP program; develop and coordinate the didactic and experiential curriculum, including establishing clinical training sites and providing preceptor development as needed; monitor and evaluate student academic progress; deliver instruction for selected clinical topics; coordinate coverage of other lecturers in the program; evaluate support staff; administer program budget.
-PhD in Clinical Psychology from an accredited program OR either an MD or DO degree with specialty in psychiatry from an accredited medical school and residency program OR a DNP trained as a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner.
-Licensed to practice in Idaho (out-of-state candidates must be eligible to obtain appropriate Idaho license within 6 months of hire date).
-Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
-PhD in Clinical Psychology.
-MS in Clinical Psychopharmacology from an accredited program.
-Licensed in Idaho as a prescribing psychologist.
-Licensed in different state as a prescribing psychologist.
-Prior experience with an established RxP program.
-Prior experience teaching, supervising, and/or training students or residents in academic and/or clinical settings.
-Demonstrated success in working with culturally and linguistically diverse populations.
Priority consideration will be given to applications received by July 31, 2018. However, the position will remain open until filled. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. Includes a competitive benefits package. Offers of employment may be conditional pending successful completion of a background investigation.
The Idaho Disability Determinations Services (DDS) performs the medical adjudication for Social Security Administration (SSA) disability claims for the citizens of the State of Idaho. The DDS is looking for psychiatrists, psychologists and PAs throughout Idaho to conduct consultative examinations of adults or children that will assist to determine whether the person is disabled. The examinations consist of mental status examinations along with possible testing.
WELCOME TO THE FOREFRONT OF MEDICINE.
When you become a clinical psychologist and officer on the U.S. Army Reserve Health Care Team, you'll have the opportunity to conduct research and directly work with patients. Your knowledge of psychological theories and methods will make a difference in the lives of our Soldiers and their families. By practicing in your community and serving when needed, you'll develop new skills that will enhance the work you do every day.
- Health Professionals Special Pay provides up to $20,000 per year, participants must choose 2, 3 or 4 years of affiliation
- Health Professionals Loan Repayment of up to $250,000 over seven years (maximum of $40K per year); may be applied toward
qualified dental school loans
- Paid continuing education and training
- Non-contributory retirement benefits at age 60 with 20 years of qualifying service
- Low-cost life and dental insurance
- Travel opportunities, including humanitarian missions
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges
- Flexible, portable retirement savings and investment plan similar to a 401(k)
- Privileges that come with being an officer in the U.S. Army
- Training to become a leader in your field
- Doctorate in clinical psychology or counseling psychology from an accredited program acceptable to the Surgeon General
- Completion of a one-year, APA-approved clinical psychology internship
- Current license to practice psychology
- Permanent U.S. residency
Numerous positions are available worldwide. To find out more, call (509)484-6471 or visit
Spokane Medical Recruiting Center
111 W. North River Drive, Ste. 202
Spokane, WA 99202
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org